The 2011 Panregional Advertising and Media Summit will take place in Miami on June 1st and 2nd , 2011.
Portada’s Latin American Advertising and Media Summit is the Annual Meeting Point for the Global Latin Advertising, Media and Content World.
After very succesful 2009 and 2010 editions, and with our attendees feedback in mind, we are planning for an extended 2011 Summit. We will add even more relevant topics related to Advertising, Marketing, Finance and Content in the Latin World.
- Ad Categories: IT-Electronics: How Nokia, Research in Motion and Sony are marketing to the emerging Latin American middle class
- Case Studies: Successful Panregional Media Plans which have demonstrated high ROI
- Country Focus – Brazil: What International Advertisers need to know about the Brazilian Juggernaut
- Trends to Look For: New Research Findings on Latin American Internet User Behaviour. The implications for media planning and buying.
- Panregional Marketing between the poles of the Centralized, Multilocal and Local model
- Focus on Content: Digital Innovation what the World can learn from Latam
- How to monetize Radio content panregionally
- Spotlight on Private Equity/VC: Opportunities for Media and Marketing Ventures Targeting Global Latin Audiences
- Country Focus: Mexico
- The economic and political background: Is the Latin American Consumer as strong as his stellar reputation?
- How can brands measure and use “Engagement” as a planning tool to reach consumers through cable and digitally panregionally.
- Meet Panregional Media Buyers (“Speed Dating”)
The list of speakers include:
Belen Amatriain, Global Marketing Director, Telefonica
David Anon, Senior Director of Marketing, Latin America
Rebecca Barba,, Manager, Global Marketing & Communications, Royal Caribbean Cruises
Gabriel Cabrera, Sr. Manager for E-Commerce and CRM Latin America, Sony.
Diego Carvajal, Content Manager and Digital Operations Manager at Casa Editorial El Tiempo, Colombia
María Carrasquillo, Marketing Director Latam and US Hispanic, Oster
Matías Comella, Manager, B2B Online Marketing, Latin America & Caribbean, Symantec
Jose Costa, Vice President of Marketing – Latin America and Caribbean, Burger King
Luis Merino, Head of Music, Prisa Radio
Drew Meyers, Partner, Group Argent
Marcelo Montefiore, President, Global Mind
Juan Jose Nunez, CEO and President, Vertical 3 Media
Shanna Parra, Regional Marketing Manager, PepsiCo International
Martin Pombo, Activation & Customer Marketing Manager, Nokia
John Price, Managing Director, Americas Market Intelligence
Roberto Ricossa, Marketing Vice President, Avaya
Beth Uyenco, Global Research Director, Microsoft Advertising
Additional Speakers to be announced soon!