Titled Marketing to Hispanics: Taking the CMO’s Driver Seat, Portada’s flagship Hispanic conference is an annual gathering of major decision makers in advertising, marketing and media from all over the United States.
An important section of the 2011 event will be devoted to analyzing the Hispanic marketing implications of the 2010 Census results. Key Researchers, Marketers and CMOs will explain why connecting with the Hispanic consumer is key to Corporate America’s growth.
Other Key Topics include:
– CMO panel: Total Market Approach vs. Hispanic-specific. What works and why?
– Measuring ROI in reaching Hispanic consumers: Can it be done accurately?
– The crucial question: How can national brands reach local audiences effectively?
– Best Practices in Print Advertising
– The explosion of Mobile: Advertising, Mobile Social Networks and more…
– New Trends in Digital Media: Online Video, Rich Media, Web TV, New Targeting Technologies and more…
– Back by Popular Demand! Advertiser Roundtables (with refined concept).
Fernando Arriola, Senior Director of Media, ConAgra
David Flynn, Marketing Director, Novamex
Lupe De Los Santos, Group Manager–Hispanic Marketing Communications, The Clorox Company
Benjamin Jankowski, Global Media Director, Mastercard
Ellen Liu, Director of Media and Marketing, The Clorox Company
Xavier Mantilla, Media Director, Vidal Partnership
Martha O’Gorman, CMO of Liberty Tax Service
Martee Pierson, Director of Diversity Programs, Liberty Tax Service
Cesar Sroka, Connections Director – WalMart account, MV42
Maribel Viteri, International Marketing Manager, Flor de Caña
The Fifth Annual Hispanic Digital and Print Media Conference can be attended in combination with Portada’s Emerging Hispanic Markets Forum, which will take place the day before (Sept. 21, 2011).
For additional information and ticketing please visit the Portada website.
This post is also available in: Spanish