A study conducted by Insight tr3s was done to help better understand Hispanic Millennials views on apparel and style, while discovering possible marketing implications it may have. The following findings determine the attitudes Hispanic Millennials have towards apparel and shopping:
- Comfort is the most important factor when buying clothes.
- Durability is a key component as they value long-lasting products.
- They’re brand loyal towards stores and products they favor.
- Good deals and prices help determine where to shop.
- For higher priced items, they’ll research in order to get the best prices.
So what does this mean to retailers and marketers? There’s market opportunity with the Hispanic Millennials who value fashion and have specific attitudes towards what they desire. By keeping these preferences in mind and further understanding their values, Hispanic Millennials can not only become a new market opportunity but a long lasting customer base to those who are able to translate and market these values into products.
This post is also available in: Spanish