When: Nov. 28-29, 2012
Where: Miami, FL
Marketing to the Tribe: Creating Relevance Within a World of Multicultural Diversity
Understanding consumer behavior is the key to any successful marketing campaign in today’s multicultural, diverse and highly mobile world. We know the buying power of the Hispanic market is growing exponentially, but don’t think you can reach them simply by translating an English ad into Spanish. The age of mass-market, broad segmentation marketing has evolved into an age where smaller, economically powerful and highly influential market segments are emerging and intersecting along countless lines including ethnicity, gender, age, life stages, geography and interests.
Consider these powerful statistics:
- Experts predict that by 2050 there will be 530 million Spanish speakers in the world.
- In 2010, Brazilians accounted for 13.2% of the 8 trillion dollars of consumer spending by emerging market economies; making Brazil the second largest EME.
- Multicultural mobile consumption and spending habits are outdistancing the general market nearly 2-to-1.
- The buying power of U.S. Latinos is estimated at $1.2 trillion.
- Latin America will be one of the world’s fastest growing regions for ad spending, skyrocketing from 34 billion dollars in 2012 to 51 billion dollars in 2014.
With the rise of Hispanic spending power and emerging market economies there’s an explosive opportunity to tap into different cultures and diversify your audience like never before, but the diversity of our marketplace brings a dynamic that many marketers are not yet prepared for.
Are you ready for it? Do you have a clear strategy defined?
The MMA Multicultural & Diversity Forum will not only help you prepare to survive, but also to thrive in this multicultural, diverse and quickly evolving world. Join industry leaders on the cutting edge as we review the latest insights and trends in multicultural consumer behavior and the mobile marketing innovations and best practices that will help you define your own strategies and drive results.
Trackback from your site.