When: Nov. 6, 2012
Where: 583 Park Avenue At 63rd Street, New York, NY
Can’t travel to New York? This year’s conference will be available via a live stream to view on your computer, tablet, or smartphone. You can watch the event with as many colleagues as you’d like — for one price! The live stream option includes coverage of all general sessions throughout the conference.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Bonin Bough, vice president of global media and consumer engagement at Mondelez International
- Brian Wallace, vice president of strategic marketing atSamsung Telecommunications America
- Jay Schneider, vice president of product strategy and user experience at The Walt Disney Co.
- Mehmet Pasa, senior vice president of global mobile alliances and investments at MasterCard Worldwide
- Adam Petrick, senior global head of brand management at PUMA AG
- Julie Shumaker, vice president of Brands in Play, and Adam Sussman, vice president of mobile gaming, at Zynga
- Jim Roberts, assistant managing editor of The New York Times
- Denee Carrington, senior analyst at Forrester Research, Inc.
Trackback from your site.