When: June 3, 2014
Where: Intercontinental Hotel Miami
Portada’s Latin Online Video Forum will take place on June 3rd at the InterContinental Hotel in Miami. The Forum can be sponsored and attended in combination with Portada’s 2014 Latam Advertising and Media Summit which takes place at the same venue in the afternoon of June 3rd and the 4th, 2014.
The Latin Online Video Forum will analyze the enormous potential Online Video has in the Latin marketing and media space (U.S. Hispanic and Latin America), which belongs to the fastest growing markets in the world.
Key Topics/Questions we will explore:
- U.S. Hispanic Online Video usage patterns.
- Addressable TV: how the TV is learning from Digital Media
- Across the 4 screens the latest research on consumption in Latin America on mobile, tablets, desktop and connected TV.
- Platform Agnostic buying in the U.S. Hispanic and Latin American markets
- Online Video 101: The Key Metrics, Advertising types, product integrations and more…
- Should Latin publishers and agencies embrace programmatic video trading?
- Does repurposed broadcast content work for online video?
Because of its exploding usage and strong engagement Online Video is a very large opportunity for both brand marketers and media properties in the U.S. Hispanic and Latin American markets. This is particularly the case because Latin audiences vastly over-index in online video usage. Yet, there are barriers to the growth of online video, mostly because brand side marketers, agencies and media properties yet do not know enough about this relatively new medium.
Latin Online Video Forum attendees will get an in-depth understanding of the functioning of online video content and its benefits to marketers. Actionable insights targeted to the U.S. Hispanic and Latin American markets will be provided.
The Forum will bring together major online video innovators, distributors as well as major brand marketers, agency and media executives from the U.S. Hispanic and Latin American markets.
This post is also available in: Spanish
Trackback from your site.