Featured u.s. hispanic

Pew Research Center

2016 Electorate: Most diverse

The upcoming 2016 U.S. elections promise not only to be interesting, but will showcase...

read more

Featured us. hispanic

Copa America Centenario

COPA AMERICA CENTENARIO IN USA

Copa America is coming to the U.S. for its 100 year celebration...

Read more

Featured south america

Startup Chile

STARTUP IN CHILE: AT THE BEGINNING OF THE WORLD

Although many people would like to launch a company, it´s not a simple process...

read more

Copa America Centenario USA 2016

Written by Christopher Stanley on . Posted in Events, Marketing, Sports, U.S. Hispanic

Logo for the 2016 Copa America Centenario

Logo for the 2016 Copa America Centenario

Copa America is celebrating 100 years of the tournament and for this tournament FIFA has permitted that the best in the world will be playing for their teams.  Come watch Messi, Neymar, James, Chicharito, Bradley and other world stars at the once-in-a-lifetime Copa America Centenario from June 3-26. The World’s Best are Coming to the U.S.!

CHICAGO – EAST RUTHERFORD – FOXBOROUGH – GLENDALE – HOUSTON – ORLANDO – PASADENA – PHILADELPHIA – SANTA CLARA – SEATTLE

The Group Stage of the tournament will take place from June 3rd-14 across 10 U.S. cities. Each group will conduct a round robin format, with each team playing each other once. A win earns a team 3 points, a draw gets 1 point, and a loss is worth 0 points. The top two teams of each group move on to the Quarterfinals.

Not only will the best players be coming but you can be assured the the top advertisers will be coming as well.

 

Copa America 2016 Groups

Who Will Win the Fight Between Pacquiao and Mayweather?

Written by admin on . Posted in Marketing, Sports

Pacquiao vs Mayweather

Pacquiao vs Mayweather

Personally, I want to know if this fight will be arranged or legitimate. Several sources claim that this is going to be the fight of the century. According to Televisa Sports, Mayweather is estimated to take 120 million dollars and Pacquiao a little less than that (80 million dollars). However, another note from Business Insider says that Pacquiao and Mayweather will be bringing home around $300 million. Between the two, Mayweather will take 60% of the earnings, leaving Pacquiao with the other 40%.

We are Hispanics, We are D-backs

Written by admin on . Posted in Americas, Marketing, Sports

Chase Field

Chase Field

The Arizona Diamondbacks have officially launched their Hispanic-community focused marketing campaign in 2015. The tagline “Somos Hispanos. Somos D-backs” translates into “We are Hispanic. We are D-backs” and will be featured in print, TV, radio, and social media. Their first commercial features Venezuelan David Peralta, Mexican Oliver Perez, and Cuban Yasmany Tomas. All 162 regular season games will be broadcast in Spanish. 

Super Bowl XLIX is the Most Watched in U.S. History

Written by admin on . Posted in Marketing, Sports

New England Wins Super Bowl XLIX

New England Wins Super Bowl XLIX

Prior to Super Bowl XLIX (2015 SeaHawks vs. Patriots) we posted an article in Reach Hispanic regarding the viewership in past Superbowls. This article stated that according to Nielsen, viewership numbers have held relatively steady with over 100 million viewers.

Super Bowl XLVIII (2014 Seattle vs. Denver) had the highest number of viewers with 112.2 million viewers in the United States. This is only a year ago, so I was curious if Super Bowl XLIX (2015 Seattle vs New England) would surpass that number or fall behind.

Featured marketing

Brian Patrick (photographer)

LATINOS IN PHILANTHROPY

Last month I attended for the 4th consecutive year the Gala by Latino Community Foundation of San Francisco...

read more

Featured technology

iPhone 6

HOW TO UNLOCK YOUR IPHONE 6

This week I share with all of you this tutorial that explains how to unlock any version...

read more

Featured marketing

Coca Cola Ad

HUMOR IN ADVERTISING: COPA AMERICA

As the Copa America approaches kick-off, South American teams and fans...

Read more

Popular Video

emerge americas

EMERGE AMERICAS 2015 OPENS IN MIAMI BEACH

eMerge America kicked off at the Miami Beach Convention Center...

Watch It

Report Center

IAB

IAB INTERACTIVE ADVERTISING OUTLOOK 2014

The Interactive Advertising Bureau released its annual Interactive Advertising Outlook for 2014. Find out what growth and trends you can expect in the industry this year!

Read more